Sunday, October 11, 2009

Help With Drug Addiction at Anonymous Meetings - My Experience

If you are trying to decide whether you should go and stop thinking a recovery session and just leave. As they say in the Recovery Console if you believe you do not need a meeting that's when you need one of the most. When I was a teenager I was introduced to Narcotics Anonymous. I do not think I had a problem that I was to have fun like everyone else. I did not know I had the confidence of friends and family, because my way of life lost. I apologized.

Drugs are never really the reason for yourProblems. Their problems are the result of not dealing with issues and feelings that you have (as is likely, has led to drugs or alcohol).

Life seems to go so fast, and most people never really take the time to know up and why they do what they do. NA or AA is not a place where people come together to convince each other of them to stop drugs. NA is a place where you learn the tools to help you solve your problems and take the time to know yourself.

The 12 steps ofNA / AA are so simple, and you think you can read it and know the answers. People at the NA / AA to spend weeks or months at every step. The first step is: "We admitted we were over our addiction, our lives could cope no longer powerless."

The 12-step program was actually on the Beatitudes in the Bible. He says: "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

The first step simply means "I need help I cannot do it alone."

TheSecret is simple, we must discover our weakness, our weak link, commit ourselves to know our area and we need to be "poor in spirit, humbly request our attitude, our weakness and help.

Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous are such great programs. I do not regret my past, afterall, it took me to meetings.



0 comments: